br Bhat Nakshatri P Goswami
12. Bhat-Nakshatri P, Goswami CP, Badve S, Sledge Jr GW, Nakshatri H. Identification of FDA-approved Drugs Targeting Breast Cancer Stem Cells Along With Biomarkers of Sensitivity. Sci Rep 2013;3:2530.
13. Garros-Regulez L, Aldaz P, Arrizabalaga O, Moncho-Amor V, Carrasco-Garcia E, Manterola L, et al. mTOR inhibition decreases SOX2-SOX9 mediated glioma stem cell activity and temozolomide resistance. Expert Opin Ther Targets 2016;20(4):393-405.
14. Favaro R, Appolloni I, Pellegatta S, Sanga AB, Pagella P, Gambini E, et al. Sox2 is required to maintain cancer stem G418 in a mouse model of high-grade oligodendroglioma. Cancer Res 2014;74
16. Mukherjee P, Gupta A, Chattopadhyay D, Chatterji U. Modulation of SOX2 expression delineates an end-point for paclitaxel-effectiveness in breast cancer stem cells. Sci Rep 2017;7(1):9170.
17. Yang YP, Chien Y, Chiou GY, Cherng JY, Wang ML, Lo WL, et al. Inhibition of cancer stem cell-like properties and reduced chemoradiore-sistance of glioblastoma using microRNA145 with cationic polyure-thane-short branch PEI. Biomaterials 2012;33(5):1462-76. 18. Singhania A, Wu SY, McMillan NA. Effective Delivery of PEGylated siRNA-Containing Lipoplexes to Extraperitoneal Tumours following Intraperitoneal Administration. J Drug Deliv 2011;2011192562.
19. Remaud S, Lopez-Juarez SA, Bolcato-Bellemin AL, Neuberg P, Stock F, Bonnet ME, et al. Inhibition of Sox2 Expression in the Adult Neural
Stem Cell Niche In Vivo by Monocationic-based siRNA Delivery. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 2013;e89:2.
20. Landen CN, Merritt WM, Mangala LS, Sanguino AM, Bucana C, Lu C, et al. Intraperitoneal delivery of liposomal siRNA for therapy of advanced ovarian cancer. Cancer Biol Ther 2006;5(12):1708-13.
21. Andey T, Marepally S, Patel A, Jackson T, Sarkar S, O'Connell M, et al. Cationic lipid guided short-hairpin RNA interference of annexin A2 attenuates tumor growth and metastasis in a mouse lung cancer stem cell model. J Control Release 2014;184:67-78.
24. Andey T, Sudhakar G, Marepally S, Patel A, Banerjee R, Singh M. Lipid nanocarriers of a lipid-conjugated estrogenic derivative inhibit tumor growth and enhance cisplatin activity against triple-negative breast cancer: pharmacokinetic and efficacy evaluation. Mol Pharm 2015;12 (4):1105-20.
25. Chou YT, Lee CC, Hsiao SH, Lin SE, Lin SC, Chung CH, et al. The emerging role of SOX2 in cell proliferation and survival and its crosstalk with oncogenic signaling in lung cancer. Stem Cells 2013.
26. Hutz K, Mejias-Luque R, Farsakova K, Ogris M, Krebs S, Anton M, et al. The stem cell factor SOX2 regulates the tumorigenic potential in human gastric cancer cells. Carcinogenesis 2014;35(4):942-50.
27. Karachaliou N, Rosell R, Viteri S. The role of SOX2 in small cell lung cancer, lung adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the lung. Transl Lung Cancer Res 2013;2(3):172-9.
28. Zhao C, He J, Cheng H, Zhu Z, Xu H. Enhanced therapeutic effect of an antiangiogenesis peptide on lung cancer in vivo combined with salmonella VNP20009 carrying a Sox2 shRNA construct. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2016;35(1):107.
32. Zhang Y, Leonard M, Shu Y, Yang Y, Shu D, Guo P, et al. Overcoming Tamoxifen Resistance of Human Breast Cancer by Targeted Gene Silencing Using Multifunctional pRNA Nanoparticles. ACS Nano 2017;11(1):335-46.
33. Nascimento AV, Singh A, Bousbaa H, Ferreira D, Sarmento B, Amiji MM. Overcoming cisplatin resistance in non-small cell lung cancer with Mad2 silencing siRNA delivered systemically using EGFR-targeted chitosan nanoparticles. Acta Biomater 2017;47:71-80.
34. Luo Y, Cai X, Li H, Lin Y, Du D. Hyaluronic Acid-Modified Multifunctional Q-Graphene for Targeted Killing of Drug-Resistant Lung Cancer Cells. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2016;8(6):4048-55.
35. Thurston G, McLean JW, Rizen M, Baluk P, Haskell A, Murphy TJ, et al. Cationic liposomes target angiogenic endothelial cells in tumors and chronic inflammation in mice. J Clin Invest 1998;101(7):1401-13.
36. Bode C, Trojan L, Weiss C, Kraenzlin B, Michaelis U, Teifel M, et al. Paclitaxel encapsulated in cationic liposomes: a new option for neovascular targeting for the treatment of prostate cancer. Oncol Rep 2009;22(2):321-6.
37. Kalra AV, Campbell RB. Development of 5-FU and doxorubicin-loaded cationic liposomes against human pancreatic cancer: Implications for tumor vascular targeting. Pharm Res 2006;23(12):2809-17. 38. Carlander U, Li D, Jolliet O, Emond C, Johanson G. Toward a general physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model for intravenously injected nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine 2016;11:625-40.
39. Hu Y, Dong XZ, Liu X, Liu P, Chen YB. Enhanced Antitumor Activity of Cetuximab in Combination with the Jak Inhibitor CYT387 against Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer with Various Genotypes. Mol Pharm 2016;13(2):689-97.